Monday, June 27, 2011

I'm new here.

I've been wanting to write a blog for years.  I even started one and made it all pretty and then quit.  I'm too busy I decided.  Which is just me being lazy really. This blog is about weight loss, being a new mom, and the crazy combo of both.  I feel like if I write everything out, I won't be such a nutcase.

I just RESTARTED WeightWatchers, because im just WAY over being fat, as my pun-y title suggests.  Clever, right? baha Ok corny is more like it.  I lost about 50 lbs on WW 2 years ago and then I got pregnant, which was the plan so I'm not sad about that.  The first pregnancy I miscarried early on, which made me very devastated and I gained about 30 lbs. in like 3 months.  Then I got pregnant again and this time it took!  I gained 50 lbs during my pregnancy. I lost 40 right away and then gained back 20.  So i joined WW and lost 20 in a month.  And then gained it back again.  I am the new Oprah.  So I'm back again and I'm so freaking over it.

A little about me.  I'm 27, a wife, a momma, and a teacher.  Thank God for summers off.  Up until now, I've taught reading.  Now I finally have a classroom OF MY OWN. So next year I'll be teaching 5th graders.  I'm stoked.  I've had most of the kids in my reading programs so I don't feel SO overwhelmed.  So this is even more reason for me to shed the pounds.  I have all these kids looking up to me and I want them to make healthy choices and feel proud of themselves. Oh and I also don't want to hear them calling me fatass behind my back.

All that being said, I realize what grammar is not always going to be correct and commas and capitalization will be missing.  I'm only human.  And generally a lazy one at that.  

So here it is. The time is now. And all that other bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment