Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lunch time FAIL

So yesterday I was insistent upon lunch with my sister before we went shopping because "the baby is hungry."  What a good little excuse that guy has turned out to be.  So I decided on Buffalo Wild Wings because HELLO DELICIOUS!  Anyways I decided on the flatbread, which is 20 pts. I know that's a lot but its a somewhat healther option because nothing is fried.  Anyways I'm fat and I have a lot of points :)  So I ordered it and just as the waitress was walking away, I called her back to change to boneless wings and buffalo chips and cheese YUMMMMMMM.  Im not sure how much the wings were but i think 16 for the wings, and 2 for sauce so i just counted it as 20.  The small chips and cheese is 10.  So 30 points---at lunch! I still had pts for dinner but i did feel guilty for making that decision.  And then I went to try on clothes. Which I guess was my punishment.  I'm so sick of things not fitting!  Before I got pregnant I was smaller so that's the last time I tried on clothes.  Now I have literally nothing that fits.  Oh and a muffin top that hangs out over the top of my pants NO MATTER HOW LOOSE THEY ARE!  I will also be using my son as an excuse for that.  Oh well.  On point today.  Sammie for lunch, pork chops for dinner.  I've been kicking some butt doing so well, I just wish it was coming off faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment